Saturday, October 23, 2010

ALWAYS be kinder than necessary..

Apparently there have been some questions raised as to why exactly I am collecting secrets..Am I out looking for more gossip about people or why do I want to know such personal things about people? I just want to announce that neither or these were my motives when choosing to experiment with this topic. So here is a question that I received from one of my teachers yesterday… "What do you want others to gain from this?” So here is my answer:
I was hoping that giving our school an outlet, where they can anonymously put their feeling out in the open, would be a relief for our students. I was also hoping that maybe if I just got some portion of our high school to take the time to read the postcards people are sending in then maybe it would help them realize everyone is dealing with more tough stuff then you may know. Everyone has a story and everyone has a past, so maybe after reading these secrets you may realize that things aren’t always how they appear. Maybe that person who seems to have it SO much easier than you or seems soooo flawless isn't. Maybe people aren't as easy to read as you think they are. So today I am going to leave you with a quote to think about and maybe one that you can input into your daily lives:
“Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some sort of battle.”

No comments:

Post a Comment